As i released earlier , NYSC BATCH C 2013 REGISTRATION COMMENCES FOR FOREIGN TRAINED GRADUATES . i also want to help you all by letting you know the requirements , help and things you need to know for you to register successfully.
The following are required to complete your registration as a foreigntrained Nigerian graduate wishing to complete the national youth service corps:
NYSC REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS FOR FOREIGN TRAINED GRADUATES
- The original and photocopies of the following documents are required for registration and mobilization of foreign-trained graduates into the National Youth Service Corps; viz:
- First University Degree or HND Certificate
- Complete official Transcript of the Degree or HND pro gramme
- Marks Sheets (for Indian Schools only)
- O’level Certificate i.e WASC, GCE, SSCE, NECO, IGCE, GCSE, High School Diploma for those who schooled in USA e.t.c. Candidate must obtain credit in not less than 5 subjects (including English and Mathematics) in any of the examinations at not more than 2 sittings. (Statements of Result or Attestation Letters are not acceptable in lieu of any certificate).
- Medical Doctors and Optometrists are required to produce in addition, Registration Certificate, Original and Photocopy of completion of Houseman-ship of the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria/Optometrists Association of Nigeria, as applicable.
- Pharmacists shall produce in addition, original and photocopy of completion of Internship and the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria registration certificate.
- Nigerian International Passport showing clearly;
- Entry Visa to Country of Study
- First Departure Date from Nigeria
- Date of Return to Nigeria
- Candidates with dual nationality are required to produce both passports for verification.
- Three (3) Passport Size Photographs.
- Loss Of Traveling Passport : prospective Corps Member who lost his/her passport would be required to present;
- Police and Immigration reports from the country where the Passport got missing
- Sworn Affidavit
- The above documents should contain the same information as contained in the lost passport.
- For Loss Of Academic Credentials, the following is required;
- Police Report
- Sworn Affidavit
- Confirmation letter from either the examination body (for loss of ‘O’ Level Certificate) or the academic institution of graduation (for loss of Degree, HND Certificate).
- Certificates not written in English Language should be translated at the Embassy of the country of the study or a University in Nigeria where the language is studied, before presentation to the NYSC.
- Special Note:
- Registration of foreign-trained graduates commences on 8th April and closes on 7th June 2013
- Foreign-trained graduates enlisting into the Nigerian Youth Service are not obliged to choose their State of deployment. However, married women would be deployed to the state where their husbands are domiciled provided their marriage certificate and evidence of change of name are attached to their forms
- NYSC Registration is not done by proxy. All prospective Corps Members must therefore appear physically at the Evaluation Division of the Corps mobilization Department for registration.
Distribution Of Call-up Letters For Foreign Trained Prospective Corps Members
- In line with this Administration’s policy of improving on services delivery to its clients, Management has decided that henceforth, foreign trained prospective corps members are to collect their Call-up letters at the NYSC Secretariat in the State of their domicile.
- In view of the above, Corps Mobilization Department is now to package the Call-up letters for the foreign trained prospective corps members and deliver to the State Co-ordinations during the process of delivering those of the Nigerian trained prospective Corps members to the Corps Producing Institutions.
- State Co-ordinations are to ensure that foreign trained prospective Corps members personally collect their Call-up letters on presentation of their International traveling Passport, and other relevant documents and not by proxies. Furthermore, all unclaimed Call-up letters and the comprehensive acknowledgment of receipt showing the signature of the prospective Corps members must be returned to the Director (Corps Mobilization) through Resident Officers at the end of the Orientation.
- State Co-coordinators are to ensure strict compliance in view of the importance attached to the Call-up letters and the new policy please.
This Post was culled from the Official NYSC Website
- Nysc Batch C 2013 Registration Commences for Foreign Trained Graduates (evatese.wordpress.com)