The official timetable for the 2013 NYSC mobilization for prospective Corps members nationwide has been released by the management of the National Youth Service Corps, (NYSC) . Below is the breakdown of activities
1. August 20th – Pre-Mobilisation Workshop
2. August 12 – October 11 – Registration of Foreign-trained Nigerian Graduates.
3. Sept 2 – 6th- Submission of master list, vetting of mobilization officers.
4. Sept. 2nd-20th- Action of ICT Department.
5. 23rd – 25th Sept.- Delivery of Preliminary Printouts to Mob Depts.
6. 2nd – 7th Oct. -Return of corrected printouts from Schools to NYSC HDQRS.
7. 2nd -22nd Oct. – Correction of mistakes & printing of call-up letters.
8. 22nd – 28th Oct. – Sorting & Packaging or call-up letters.
9. 29th – 31st Oct. – Delivery of call-up letters to schools.
10. 5th – 26th Nov. – NYSC Batch C orientation.
So all prospective corpers (otondos) start warming up o .
for tips and advice in preparation or the orientation camp read
for more check the blog
Kindly share this information to all “the-would-be corpers. Good luck to the latest “Otondos” 🙂