As the Governorship elections draw closer, there is tension in the air as to which party will win Lagos 2015 Governorship Elections.
As we know, Lagos is one of the most important states in Nigeria and termed as the heartbeat of the Nation with over 18 million people living in it.
Out of all the Respected political parties contesting, all indications fixes our eyes on two main parties, PDP Jimi Agbaje and APC Akinwunmi Ambode.
Recently, 10 candidates withdrew from the Lagos governorship race and called on their supporters to vote for the candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Akinwunmi Ambode.
The ten candidates who relinquished their gubernatorial ambitions are candidate
- Accord Party, Adeshina Buruji;
- Independent Democrats, Obadia Akinola;
- Action Alliance, Ishola Aregbesola;
- Allied Congress Party of Nigeria, Babatunde Sarumi.
African People’s Alliance, Abiodun Oyegunle;
- KOWA Party, Victor Adeniji;
- All Progressives Grand Alliance, Adeshina Olayokun;
- New Nigeria’s People Party, Sesan Olatunde;
- the Citizens Popular Party, Sylvester Eze;
- Progressives People’s Alliance, Pauline Ojochide.
So who do you think will rule over Lagos State and why ?